venerdì 29 aprile 2022

 

25/04/2022..






Rome is a magnificent city. I have been there several times but it’s like as if it’s always the first time. I had a great week-end on April 25th. It was the celebration of the Liberation Day. I arrived there by train and I had a comfortable five hours jouney.  I met many foreign turists too. The weather was pleasant so moving around to see the main sights was very easy. I took the underground train, and the bus on the surface to move in the city. What I noticed was that there are many restoration works on the monuments, it wasn’t nice to see, it spoilt the city sights. One thing that you can’t miss to do, are many photo shots, selfies as well. I think that I will go back soon for a trip, because I like travelling.

 

Roma è una città magnifica. Ci sono stata alcune volte ma è come fosse sempre la prima volta. Ho avuto un buon fine settimana del 25 Aprile, anniversario della Liberazione. Ci sono arrivata con il treno. Il viaggio di cinque ore è stato comodo. Ho incontrato anche tanti turisti stranieri. La stagione era piacevole, andare in giro era facile. Per spostarmi nella città prendevo la metropolitana e il l’autobus in superfice. Ho notato che ci sono tanti lavori di restauro ai monumenti, non era bello a vedere, sciupava il panorama. Una cosa che non può mancare, sono le foto, pure i selfie. Credo che ci ritornerò presto perché mi piace viaggiare…

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

il tuo commento è il benvenuto

IL CARO VECCHIO PENTOLINO

 24.03.2024 IL CARO VECCHIO PENTOLINO   Since I went to school (Melbourne 1958/68) Mum always prepared for my sisters and for me our lun...