lunedì 1 novembre 2021

TODAY'S A RAINY DAY......

           2.011.2021

 It has been a rainy day. From early this moring the day was grey. I've stayed home and did my house-work and watched an interesting program on the TV. In the afternoon I decided to put away some of my summer cloths and start to bring in the wardrobe winter outfits. I like hearing the rain drops on the roof, specially when I'm in bed under the warm sheets and blanket......

happy rainy day....

This day my memories bring me back to  the famous movie with Gene Kelly

 "I'M SINGING IN THE RAIN"..

i'm singing in the rain

just singing in the rain

what a glorious  feeling 

i'm happy again......ecc....ecc.....




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

il tuo commento è il benvenuto

  Davidia Involucrata     A lbero dei fazzoletti, è una pianta di medie dimensioni , può essere coltivata come albero o come grande c...