martedì 7 giugno 2022

My bicycle....





7.06.2022



 









7.06.2022

Do you like riding a  bicycle? I enjoy riding a bicycle.

           In the summer time you can see many cyclist in the roads, sometimes you can meet them in big groups too.

           I enjoy pedaling my bike. I don’t ride for many kilometres, I’m just happy going around in small roads having time to observe the nature and the surroundings. The mountain roads are mostly ascent and descent.  


      Early this morning I jumped on my bike because I wanted do some physical exercise. At that hour the roads were empty. In the silence I could hear the pleasant melody of the  birds, while the mild wind was patting my cheeks. I saw the gorgeous wild flowers swaying in the breeze.

        I felt free like a bird…..

 

Ti piace andare in bicicletta? A me piace andare in bici!

    In estate puoi vedere tanti ciclisti per strada, qualche volta li puoi incontrare anche in  grandi gruppi.

    Mi diverte pedalare. Non faccio tanti kilometri, mi accontento di andare in giro per piccole strade avendo il tempo di osservare la natura ed i dintorni. Le strade di montagna  sono fatte di salite e discese.

     Presto questa mattina sono saltata sulla mia bicicletta perché volevo fare un po’ di esercizio fisico. A quell’ora le strade erano vuote. Nel silenzio potevo ascoltare la piacevole melodia degli uccellini, mentre il vento mite mi accarezzava le guance. Ho osservato splendidi fiori selvatici ondeggiare nella brezza.

       Mi sentivo libera come un uccellino….

2 commenti:

  1. You have a smooth ride, you are strong! Thank you for your English speach, a good exercise for us.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks Teacher, It's a good practice for me too.....

    RispondiElimina

il tuo commento è il benvenuto

  Davidia Involucrata     A lbero dei fazzoletti, è una pianta di medie dimensioni , può essere coltivata come albero o come grande c...