giovedì 14 ottobre 2021

BOOKS


 





BOOKS….

I don’t read much, but I own a lot of books. Some have been given to me as gifts and others I bought them. I have many English tales for kids, because I started to read to my grandchildren when they were very young. I have all sorts of books. Poems, biographies, tales, and so many interesting stories. I keep them all on an appropriate book column shelf which is very high and it can carry a lot on it.

I have a special book which is very dear to me. It was a gift from my  mate when I left school in Melbourne to come back to Italy…1968.  She is an Italian girl, her name is Rita. This book talks about a sad story and it has been produced into a movie too.

The title is “A PATCH OF BLU”…

Happy reading to everybody…….

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

il tuo commento è il benvenuto

  Davidia Involucrata     A lbero dei fazzoletti, è una pianta di medie dimensioni , può essere coltivata come albero o come grande c...